Your confidence is the most important thing for us. That is why one of our company’s goals is getting absolutely transparent and clear in our relationship with you.
For this purpose, we are writing to you to inform you that we have updated and adapted our protocols and privacy policies to the European Data Protection Regulation (RGPD) UE 2016/679, because we are concerned about the security and data protection of your personal information and we want you to know how we protect your data.
1. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA
All the companies from Grupo Videla who are referenced in their website, www.grupovidela.com (hereinafter Grupo Videla) as residing in C/ Transversal 6, 12, 08040 Barcelona (Spain), are responsible for the data in which their information is deposited. personal. For any questions, you may contact us via:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- tel.: 932 62 69 40
2. POLICY SCOPE
3. FUNDAMENTAL PRINCIPLES
- We will never ask for personal information unless it is really necessary to provide the required services.
- We will never share any users’ personal information with anyone, with the exception of having to comply with the law or in case we have the user’s express authorization.
4. WHAT DO WE USE YOUR DATA FOR
Grupo Videla needs your personal data for the following purposes:
- CONTRACTUAL: Contracting, maintaining and reviewing the compliance of all the services contracted with GV.
- CONSENT: Any marketing and commercial actions carried out through any means, including telematics.
- LEGITIMATE INTEREST: (I) For the implementation of commercial actions;(II) Also for the prevention, investigation and detection of fraud; (III) And finally, to send product and service recommendations, taking into account those previously contracted in the past.
5. ASSUMPTIONS TO ASK FOR YOUR DATA
- To register you as a customer in Grupo Videla.
- To require any of the services and/or products we offer.
- To handle job applications from candidates who want to work with us or to handle other requests from cooperating firms.
- To answer any question we may receive.
6. YOUR DATA WILL BE NOTIFIED IF...
Your peace of mind is our priority.
Therefore, we guarantee that your data will only be transferred to:
1. Companies from Grupo Videla in case we have to:
- Develop commercial actions for products and services, either general or personalized.
- Contract products and/or services.
- Comply with legal obligations.
You can access to the complete list of companies to which we will notify your data through our corporate website www.grupovidela.com
2. Competent Public Agencies, Tax Agency, State Security Forces, Judges and Courts… just when Grupo Videla has the legal obligation to provide them.
3. In addition, Grupo Videla works with some third-party service providers who may have access to your personal data and who will always treat them on behalf of Grupo Videla, as a consequence of their rendering of services.
In particular, the aforementioned suppliers may perform their services in the following sectors: courier and post services, banking services, information systems, etc.
Under no circumstances, your personal data will be shared with these third companies without having your prior consent.
7. HOW LONG ARE WE GOING TO KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The period of conservation of personal data will vary depending on the service that may be hired. In any case, your data will be kept during the validity of the academic relationship. Once finalized, we will keep your data blocked during the limitation periods of the obligations that may have arisen from the treatment and / or the applicable legal deadlines, remaining at the disposal of the competent authorities, for the attention of the possible responsibilities born.
8. HOW TO ENFORCE YOUR RIGHTS
As owner of your personal information rights, you have control over such data. By this way, we also will assure that the contained information is true and accurate.
The rights you can exercise are:
- Right to access: you can check if we any of the companies included in Grupo Videla is handling your personal data.
- Right to modify and supress: you can access your personal data and request the rectification or suppression of the containing information in case of any inaccuracy or in case you consider that the given data are no longer necessary for the purpose they have been collected for.
- Right to opposition: you can object the treatment of your data, unless in the case that due legitim and imperious reasons, or in the exercise or defence of any possible reclamation, we duly block them for the necessary timespan until fulfilment of any legal obligation.
- Right to limit your data treatment: you can apply for the limitation of your personal information for the time we check out the accuracy or licitness of your given information, during the exercise of any possible reclamation or legal proceeding.
- Portability of your rights: you can apply to the portability of your given data to another treatment manager, under delimited circumstances.
You can claim you rights without any costs.
How can you claim to the Control authority?
If any user considers that there is any problem in the way Grupo Videla is handling their personal data, they can address their claims against the Privacy Manager by sending an email to email@example.com or to the corresponding Central Authority for Personal Data Protection, being the Spanish Agency for Data Protection the rightful one in Spain.
At Grupo Videla we maintain the highest levels of security as required by Law to protect your personal data against any unwished lost, access, treatment or unauthorized exposure, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the information and the risk they are exposed to. When do we receive your data, we use rigorous standard procedures and security functions to avoid any unauthorized access to them.
The involved action described in this section in order to assure an adequate security level for the identified risks include, in case of need, following measures:
1.Pseudonymisation and encoding of personal data.
2.Measures able to guarantee confidentiality, integrity, availability and permanent resiliency of the systems and treatment services.
3.Measures able to recover the availability and access to the personal information in a fast manner in case of physic or technical incident.
4.Availability of a process to verify, evaluate and regularly evaluate the efficiency of such technical and organizational measures in order to assure the security of the information handling.
5.Periodic risk assessment against destruction, loss or accidental or illicit alteration of the given and conserved personal information or the communication or unauthorized access of such data.
6.Measures to assure that any persons acting under Grupo Videla authority and holding access to personal data only can treat such data following Grupo Videla instruction.
The personal data that can be collected will be treated with absolute confidentiality, committing ourselves to keep secrecy regarding them and ensuring the obligation of saving them, taking all necessary measures to prevent their alteration, loss and use or unauthorized access, according to the applicable law.
11. ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT
Grupo Videla reserves the right to modify the current policy in order to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as to practices in the sector. In these cases, the Videla Group will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable notice prior to its implementation.
13. COMMERCIAL MAILS
According to the LSSICE, Grupo Videla does not perform SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial e-mails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms available on the web, the user has the possibility of giving his express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information promptly requested.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, Grupo Videla undertakes not to send communications of a commercial nature without properly identifying them.
The user will be solely responsible for the completion of the forms, in case of false, inaccurate, incomplete or outdated information.
Our website uses "cookies" to collect information on the utilization of the website
Grupo Videla reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate on this website may change, delete or add content and services provided through the same as the way in which they are presented or located on their website.
¿What is a cookie and what is it?
A cookie is a small file that is stored on the user's computer, tablet, smartphone or any other device with navigation information.
The set of cookies to all our users helps us improve our website by enabling us to monitor which pages are useful, what does not and what could be improved.
¿What types of cookies we use?
- Own cookies: Are sent to your computer from our own equipment and from which provide the service that you request.
- Third party cookies: You send your machine from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by other collaborating institution. Such as those used by social networks or external content such as Google Maps.
- Technical cookies: Necessary for navigation and proper functioning of our website. Allow for example, control traffic and data communication, store content to deliver videos or share content via social networks.
- Cookies analysis: To quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the services provided.
Purpose of each of the cookies used:
Here are the cookies used on our website and the purpose thereof.
List of cookies used on the domain www.grupovidela.com
Name: Drupal.tableDrag.showWeight Server: www.grupovidela.com Purpose: Technical Own/Third: Third Parties
Name: Drupal.toolbar.collapsed Server: www.grupovidela.com Purpose: Technical Own/Third: Third Parties
Name: _ga Server: .grupovidela.com Purpose: Analytical Own/Third: Third Parties
Name: _gat Server: .grupovidela.com Purpose: Analytical Own/Third: Third Parties
Name: cookie_message Server: www.grupovidela.com Purpose: Advertising Own/Third: Own
Name: has_js Server: www.grupovidela.com Purpose: Technical Own/Third: Own
Name: __utma Server: player.vimeo.com Purpose: Analytical Own/Third: Third Parties
Name: __utmb Server: player.vimeo.com Purpose: Analytical Own/Third: Third Parties
Name: __utmc Server: player.vimeo.com Purpose: Analytical Own/Third: Third Parties
Name: __utmz Server: player.vimeo.com Purpose: Analytical Own/Third: Third Parties
Relationship third party service providers in the domain cookies www.grupovidela.com
Name: Google Purpose: Analytical Description: Cookies in Google Analytics. Generate an anonymous user ID, which is used to count how many times a user visits the site. It also records when was the first and last time you visited the web. It calculates when you have finished a session, user origin and keywords More information: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs...
¿How can you configure or disable your cookies?
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options in your web browser. The following links are available to all the information to configure or disable your cookies in each browser:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer
In Grupo Videla never keep the personal data of our users, except for the IP address according to what is described above. When browsing and continue on our website indicates that you are consenting to the use made of these cookies, and conditions contained in this Policy Cookies.